Pretty much all of us have heard of the Cloud today
Learn About the Cloud
But what exactly is at? Here is a good definition of it:
“Cloud computing is the delivery of on-demand computing services — from applications to storage and processing power — typically over the internet and on a pay-as-you-go basis.”
Essentially, it is composed of three separate layers:
1. The Infrastructure as a Service (“IaaS”)
2. The Platform as a Service (“PaaS”)
3. The Software as a Service (“SaaS”)
The Cloud offers many sorts of strategic benefits, such:
- Fixed & Affordable Pricing;
- On Demand Services;
- Instantaneous creation & deployment of Virtual Servers and Virtual Desktops;
- Pay as you go services;
- A place to store Personal Identifiable Information (PII) datasets securely;
- Many, many others!!!
But with the advent of the Remote Workforce which is here to stay for the long term, many businesses in Corporate America are now transitioning their entire On Prem Infrastructures into the Cloud juggernauts of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure in order to realize these incredible advantages and benefits.
We have just launched our first Cloud eBook!!!
How To Migrate Your Brick & Mortar Business Into a Virtual One For Your Remote Workforce Using Microsoft Azure
Click here to find out more!!!
20 Danada Square West, Suite 245
Wheaton, IL 60189
100 Illinois Street, Suite 200
St. Charles, Illinois 60174
7600 Chevy Chase Drive, Suite 300
Austin, TX 78752